- How do I go about touring your facilities? Our open house is every Tuesday and Thursday ONLY from 10 am-8 pm by appointment.
- What does the rental fee of the facility include? We made it a breeze for you! Please see the list of amenities under the About Us section.
- Am I allowed to bring outside vendors in the venue? Yes, but they must be licensed. Please check out our preferred vendor list once you book.
- Can we supply our own alcohol? If alcohol is being sold or served, a bartender needs to be hired under a catering company.
- How much time do we have for our event? Your set up and clean up time is included within the time slot you purchased. We suggest setting aside at least an hour for both task. Please keep in mind there is a fee assessed if you go over your allotted time.
- How do I go about reserving the facility and paying for my event? You must pay a NONREFUNDABLE deposit to save your date. The remaining balance is due three weeks (21 days) before your event of course unless it is a last minute booking.
- How many guests will your facilities accommodate? Our Suite I facility can hold up to 125 guest seated. Our Suite II facility can hold up to 150 guest seated.
- Credit card transactions are 2.9% It will be taken out of your preservation fee.
- Rescheduled events have to be paid in full.
- Can we switch the chairs? Unfortunately, we can't provide this service at this time. Its a logistical nightmare because we do not have a ramp in Suite II. Each venue has its own set of tables and chairs.
- Can we move the speakers? We do not allow clients to move or unplug our speakers. If you are hiring a DJ they should have their own speakers thus allowing you to place them anywhere in the venue.
- What type of linen is provided? We provide Black sleek, sexy and formfitting. They are wrinkle free stretch polyester/spandex blend. Reinforced foot pockets hold cloth down.
- What type of black drop cloth is provided? It is a 10ft x 10ft Black backdrop curtain premium 100% polyester fabric.
- What is the Space In Time Cancellation Policy? Deposits and Remaining Balances paid are NONREFUNDABLE (no matter the circumstance or reason for the cancellation). Did you know this is the case for all venues across the country? Space In Time District is no different. If we are holding a date specifically for you, that means we have turned away other clients that were ready to pay and host their event.
*If canceling less than three weeks shy of the event, this is considered last minute. Clients will not be given the rebooking option. They must restart the booking process by paying a new deposit.
*If canceling three weeks or more before your event, those funds can be applied as a credit toward a future event. Please note that prices and fees are subject to change from year to year. In order to place a new date on our calendar, rebooking clients are required to pay the remaining balance of the new date. Why? By providing more of an investment, this ensures a higher probability that the client will in fact have their event. Deposits and remaining balances paid are nonrefundable for rebookings. The only refundable cost is the preservation fee. We only refund the preservation fee if there is no damage or infractions during the rental. It is returned the clients up to five business days from the event date.
*If a client decides to cancel a second time, all money paid is forfeited. The client will have to start the booking process from the
beginning by paying a new deposit. Our main goal is to host successful events. We do not enjoy managing serial cancellations.
Believe it or not, it actually takes the fun out of hosting events.
We hope this information helps you make an informed decision. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
This policy is fair and inline with the industry. We offered this so that clients affected by the pandemic had an option to save their investment. Please let us know if you would officially like to release your date by putting it in writing emailing us at email@example.com.